911 Emergency City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One call changed this city forever...please see plot for more information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am by Detective Don Flack

» NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» JAMIE LOVATO'S BIO
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Laying Down The Law-Rules of the City
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 pm by Detective Don Flack

» Unrest || Don
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» False Accusations || Don
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Darkest Time Of His Life
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am by Detective Don Flack

» Detective Don Flack
The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Top posting users this week
No user

The Darkest Time Of His Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

The Darkest Time Of His Life Empty
PostSubject: The Darkest Time Of His Life   The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Chapter One

Tillery's Diner. Probably the most terrifying place to be, not so much before, but ever since that incident with Detective Jessica Angell, Don didn't even want to go near that diner. It would only give him flashbacks of that horrific day. Don had ignored everybody in his life, coworkers, friends, family. He isolated himself from society, staying in his apartment, sitting on the couch and staring at the drywall. Well one day, Mac called Don out of the blue. Don had picked up his phone and stared at the caller I.D. before answering it. "Mac, now's not a good time ok?" he said. Mac sighed on the other end of the phone. "Actually it is a good time right now, Don. Where the hell are u? You're on today are u not? Why is O'Reilly conducting the interview when your ass is supposed to be here?" Don opened another bottle of vodka and sat comfortably on the couch. "I just didn't feel like coming in, u got a problem with that? Deal with it." Don then hung up the phone and threw it on the coffee table, hoping no one else would bother him. Minutes later, he passed out on the couch and fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net/
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Time Of His Life   The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Chapter Two

The next morning, Don woke up and relieved himself in the bathroom, not referring to vomiting, he had to use the bathroom really badly. As he was doing that, he got a call from Mac. "Mac, if this isn't important, then I don't wanna hear it." he said, sighing. Mac sighed. "Don, we need to talk now, if you don't show up, I'm gonna suspend u indefinitely, I don't care what u say. Come to my office, we need to talk." Don flushed the toilet and sighed. "Fine, I'll be there in five minutes." he said, before hanging up the phone. What could Mac possibly talk to Don about? Only time would tell. Don slipped on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and walked to the crime lab. He shook his head and felt like this was a total waste of time. He approached Mac's office and opened the door. "I'm here, what's so important that you needed to talk to me, Mac?" he asked, closing the door behind him. Mac rocked back and forth in his chair. "Don, your behavior has been very, how do I put this, very unusual. And I know your behavior has had to do with Angell's death. You know you can talk to me, right? I'm always available, and my door is always open." he explained. Don nodded and took a seat on the couch. "Mac, I can't focus correctly, I try to do things to get my mind off Jess, but I always see her, in my bedroom, I walk by Tillery's Diner and I just get so mad. A part of me was stolen. I lost my best friend, Mac and I don't know if I'll ever get over her." he said. Mac nodded and offered Don a smile. "Everyone grieves differently Don, and I understand that. I just need to know that you can be counted on when you're needed at a crime scene, you're a damn good cop. You've helped us lock people away, the most dangerous criminals. Don't let the events of what happened to Angell stop you from doing your job." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Time Of His Life   The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 am

Chapter Three

Don nodded and sat down on the couch in Mac's office. He listened to every word Mac told him. It was almost as if he received a wake up call. "I won't Mac. I won't let what happened to Jess affect the way I do my job, or anything else for that matter. I wanna thank you for saving my life. Who knows what would've happened had you not showed up. Probably be dead somewhere." he said. Mac walked up closer to Don and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Trust me, I was ticked off when I found out you were in East Brooklyn, I know that's not your typical hangout spot. But Don, we need u to help us find the son of a bitch Hollis Eckhart. Last we heard, he was headed West, Midtown somewhere. I want you to call all available units to get a head's start on finding him. Alert aerial teams, K9 units, whatever u need to, let them know we have a very dangerous man on the loose." he said, putting on his coat and texting Stella. 
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Time Of His Life   The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am

Chapter Four

Don nodded. "You got it, Mac. I'll be in touch." he said, before heading out the door. Mac nodded and texted Stella. "Stella, found Don, he's fine. He's heading to the Precinct to alert aerial, K-9, and SWAT units about Hollis Eckhart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Time Of His Life   The Darkest Time Of His Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Time Of His Life
Page 1 of 1