911 Emergency City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One call changed this city forever...please see plot for more information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am by Detective Don Flack

» NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» JAMIE LOVATO'S BIO
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Laying Down The Law-Rules of the City
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 pm by Detective Don Flack

» Unrest || Don
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» False Accusations || Don
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Darkest Time Of His Life
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am by Detective Don Flack

» Detective Don Flack
Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Top posting users this week
No user

Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? Empty
PostSubject: Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?   Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:29 am

THE LOVER’S SPAT.:Don and Jamie! Make Up Time?
It is 7 am. Don and Jamie got into the worst fight ever. Jamie lived with Don, but he kicked her out .
Screaming is at the Flack apartment.

The argument is intense in Don Flack's home.

Don: JAMIE I AM SICK AND TIRED!! UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE ARE DONE! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!
Jamie: DONNIE PLEASE!
DON: OUT! I AM SICK OF THIS FIGHTING! SOOOO DAMNED SICK OF IT! YOU WON’T LISTEN TO ME AT WORK MUCH ANYMORE, and NOW YOU EXPECT TO BE MY WIFE AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THIS NOW? HELL NO! GET OUT!!!! A vase gets thrown…and she leaves with her clothes and her belongings that she came in with.
Jamie cries taking the elevator and heads down to a cab and heads into the night to the Marriott Regency.
Now she is at the Marriott Regency , the 8th floor in room 800. She had her shower and she sits on the bed and she eyes the small photo album of her and Donnie. They seemed so happy. But this time she doesn’t know if there is any hope. The argument was so bad that he said they were done. Jamie cries over the photo album….The morning carries on and she sees NY across the horizon. People are talking and going and shopping and she hears the sirens…. And the people lauging in the streets. She hears the couples lauging. Next door in the next hotel room a wedding couple are going at it like bunnies. She sighs… face in hand… she eyes the horizon cracking open her wine…and starts to drink a little.
The letter was she was suspended…and Don was the one who did so. She got a note saying she may get a new partner it is in the works …a big possibility. She does not like this idea at all…She sighs…Crying. She gets a text from Mac to be at the board room Monday at 9 am. She sighs…Fine. She texts back: I WILL BE THERE. Officer Lovato.
She sits head against the base board. She does not want to work with anyone else. Just Donnie. But I guess this is not going to happen. She cries . She thinks : THIS IS SO NOT FAIR……. She lies on the bed.
Meanwhile at Precinct: Danny comes in: hey…. Don you look like Hell wore over. Stella: I totally agree. What happened? Remember Jamie tried to commit suicide once… Maybe she will try again?
Don: I am done with Lovato. All we do is fight and argue …and when its not just so…?? WELL he laughs: ITS ALL about Jamie.
Danny: hey She loves you man…. You know? He hands him the note….Well she just tried to resign. Hopefully Mac will be able to convince her otherwise….
Hawkes: Well she is so upset…she loves Don… and if she loses Don…no telling what she will do.
Mac: Come on now… Don and Jamie need their space….
Danny: It is way more than that Mac. Don decided to part ways with her a while.
Mac: Not a wise thing…but let’s see how this all plays out… he gets a call. Um…Marriott Hotel . It seems Jamie has not been eating or drinking for the past week since their argument… Lovato is so sensitive…but right now is she safe to be a cop at the moment..? She cannot compromise the job for her love for Don.
Don: OH REALLY ..I love her…But she has been very aggressive…she has been very argumentative when she doesn’t get her way!! DO I want that for a wife??? I THINK NOT!
Danny: She has had a rough life Don. It is your job…to help her and teach her… we are doing the best we can. It is not healthy to have her at a hotel all the time.
DON: WELL MAYBE SHE BETTER THINK LONG AND HARD WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE WITHOUT ME!! BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!
Mac: Try…
Don: I HAVE!!! I SO HAVE!!!
Mac: you said so yourself to her…that no matter what…you would be there for her…you may have arguments in your relationship…but nothing would ever stop you from loving her. Remember that?
Don: DAMN it… crunching a piece of paper … Yes I do.
What will happen to Jamie and Don? Will their Love Survive? You Decide…..
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?   Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:39 am

Don sat at his desk at the precinct and he stared at the photo of him and Jamie. He did think about her all the time, of course, but he also needed time away from her. What she did out in the field wasn't by the textbook, she broke protocol, and Don, being her senior officer, had to act professionally and suspend her. It was nothing personal. "Stell, I'm not sure what to do. I wanna call her but I know she'll just hang up the phone. I'm lost. What do I do? I mean, I know I'm the one who suspended her but I do love her." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net/
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?   Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:45 am

Well you also kicked her out of the house... and told her in no uncertain terms you were over until further notice.... That aches her heart..and no telling what she will do. She loves you...and she is so close to you. And yes it does hurt her. Maybe you should have a serious talk with her... she tried committing suicide once... what makes you think she won't do it again? She is at this number its been almost two weeks now...go talk to her...She should be there in about an hour.

GEE if Mac just walked out on me....I would be devistated too... She is a beautiful woman ..I wouldn't let her slip away..that fast. But don't go all softy on her....They get a call: Omg.....um... I would work fast that was a call to the marriott.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?   Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:50 am

Don sighed. "But u and Mac are older than me and u guys don't argue as much." Don gathered his thoughts and drove to the address where Jamie was staying. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number. "Jamie, it's Don, your ummm....your boyfriend, listen, I'm on my way to meet u at the hotel. Stella insisted I have a serious talk with u. I'll be there in half an hour."
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net/
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?   Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:55 am

Jamie is in her room.... she has had three wines..she is in tears. She looks out at the horizon. listening to the message.: Sniffing she calls him and gets his message box: Yeah... *sniff* it's Jamie... I am here...Don't know what condition I will be in but I will be here...she tears... hanging up and leans against the base board of the bed. Thinks to herself...I love him so much. If he leaves me ...this beautiful bullet right here....will mark my date and time of death. She sits back... and hears the door as she loads her gun and just puts it by the bed. She rests taking deep breathes. whispering I love you Donnie...she tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?   Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lover's Spat: Don And Jamie: Make Up Time?
Page 1 of 1