911 Emergency City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One call changed this city forever...please see plot for more information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am by Detective Don Flack

» NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» JAMIE LOVATO'S BIO
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Laying Down The Law-Rules of the City
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 pm by Detective Don Flack

» Unrest || Don
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» False Accusations || Don
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Darkest Time Of His Life
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am by Detective Don Flack

» Detective Don Flack
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Top posting users this week
No user

Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 am

It is nine am. The team is out on the job. Jamie did a no no. She went on a call alone…. She eyes the area and she works and catches one of the suspects. Don is her head officer for that day… their relationship was strong but on the rocks. Their job and relationship were conflicting. She comes in and She and Don were having a rather bad time of it for the past two months…. Finally it got bad. She and Don had it out terribly about this case and their relationship.
Jamie: She looks… DONNIE! I USED PROTOCOL!
DON: YOU BROKE PROTOCOL! I THINK ITS TIME YOU GET A DIFFERENT PARTNER UNTIL THINGS COOL OFF!!! JAMIE …. I THINK ITS FOR THE BEST!! YOU WENT OUT ON YOUR OWN!!! THAT IS A DEPARTMENT NO NO!!! IF MAC FINDS OUT YOU DID THIS MORE THAN ONCE….YOUR JOB CAN BE ON THE LINE!!! FOR ONCE LISTEN TO ME!!! UNDERSTAND????? YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN THAT!! YOU ARE TOP OF YOUR CLASS!!!!!! BUT YOU DECIDE TO PULL STUPID CRAP LIKE THIS!! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME!! YOU DID NOT EVEN CONSULT ME!! JAMIE ANN LOVATO!! HOW COULD YOU!!! OUR RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT TRUST!!! WHER E IS IT NOW!!!???? Get out!
Jamie: Don….. She looks…as he looks pointing…..
Don: SUSPENSION IS IN ORDER I THINK!!!!!!! How could you???? YOU COULDN’T CONSULT ME!???? JAMIE ANN LOVATO!!!!!! We need to take a break. YOU DON’T LISTEN TO ME AT ALL. SO WHAT RELATIONSHIP DO WE HAVE? We will stay engaged…but we are going to slow down A LOT! I’m Sorry Jamie….You are suspended until Mac and I can talk about this!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT????? IM SO MAD AT YOU! OUT!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE IS ONE THING BUT FIVE??? JAMIE! NOT RIGHT! YOU COULD HAV EBEEN KILLED!!! OMG JAMIE!! WHAT THE???? IM YOUR PARTNER! WELL WAS…….UNTIL YOU LEARN TO LISTEN…I AM GETTING ANOTHER PARTNER!
Jamie: WHAT???? DON! Please….. I am sorry….
DON: JAMIE…DON”T make it harder than it already is…. Sorry isn’t that easy…this time. GET OUT!

Jamie goes to Don’s Apartment… Fine… We will slow down…. As she moves out…a while. She gets a small apartment across town…. She pays four months in advanced until she knows what is going on.
What will happen to Jamie and her job? What will happen to her and Don?
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 am

Don really lost his cool and he did feel bad for really yelling at Jamie. Yes he loved her but she did break protocol. She's a rookie cop and this department, the Homicide department was new to her, as opposed to the Narcotics department. He did worry that she wouldn't ever speak to him again, and as he saw her pack her things, she placed her engagement ring on the table, signaling for him to take it back. "Really, Jamie, you're gonna do this, right now? Fine, u don't wanna get married, that's understandable. U know where to find me when you're ready to talk. In the meantime, I have to notify the department of this incident, of u breaking protocol. They're gonna want a statement." he said.

Last edited by Detective Don Flack on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net/
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:58 am

Jamie: IT IS YOUR CHOICE.....YOU WANNA TAKE A BREAK..YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE...she tears..I LOVE YOU and well...She cries...I DO WANT TO GET MARRIED SOMEDAY.... she leaves and cries to her new apartment....she bawls and she loves Don so much...She so wants to be his wife....she so wants to be a part of his life.... Mac had suspended her...and she is at home in tears... a month goes by and she tears...missing her Don...she goes to the airport to go to Hawaii..for a while...where She and Don were supposed to go on their honeymoon...She goes to the wicket...One ticket to Hawaii...please.... tearing... She was supposed to be married right now but ...she doesn't know if he wants it...Now Don is a tough cookie... and he is not giving in so easily...but to lose Jamie all together...? heck no.... But time would tell if they are compatible....She goes to see the list of the first planes out. She gets on and puts her seat belt on.

Lady: Sir? as Mac and Don flag the plane.... and lock it down. She says: uh...who are u looking for??? Jamie was planning on going to Hawaii and plant a bullet in her head and not come back. Stella; THIS...is JAMIE LOVATO....we need her now please...she is under arrest for attempted suicide... this is what we think she is going to do. (which it was) The lady says: the flight is due to leave madam...Stella : not right now it isn't .....NOW! They get on the plane...and three guns...Mac...Stella and Don.... click it at Jamie... : jamie: What is going on??
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:13 am

Mac couldn't handle all the talking at once. "Ok wait a second here, Stella, we don't know if she was gonna shoot herself, let's not jump to conclusions ok? Look, we're cops ok and we really need for Detective Lovato to get off the plane. It's for her safety. She leaves, that's the end of it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 am

She looks... Jamie: I WAS GOING ON VACATION
Stella: THEN EXPLAIN...this letter to Don.

letter Reads:
Dearest Donnie. : All i want to do is be your wife...and be in your life...and enjoy my job. But if I cannot do that...then nothing more can be done and I can go away and end my life... that would save the pain and the anguish ...and you can live ur life... I love you Don...so very much.... Hawaii seems like a peaceful place....

I love you and I am so sorry....Love always

Jamie Ann Lovato.

she sees Stella cuff her.
Jamie: I WAS MAD! i don't think i was gonna do it!
Stella : I do not trust it!! looking at Don.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 am

Don had no idea Jamie wrote that letter. "Jamie, you're basically forcing me to marry u, and I can't have that. Ok, we can still see each other but I don't wanna be pushed. I feel like I'm being strung along, being forced to do things I'm not comfortable doing. I got a job to do, and I don't wanna be interrupted by some stupid drama crap." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:13 am

Jamie...FORCING YOU? I WAS NEVER......FORCING YOU INTO ANYTHING! HOW DARE YOU.......INSINUATE.... THAT I WAS FORCING YOU INTO ANYTHING AT ALL! I SAID ONE DAY I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE I DIDN'T SAY TOMORROW! OMG!

She walks off .......but walks off into the night... she walks down NY's dark city streets.... Forcing him? ..mumbling to herself..FORCING MY bf to do anything he doesn't wanna do???? OH PLEASE.... she cries.. leaning against the City hall wall...she tears.... I wasn't forcing my man into anything.....she weeps. She sits on the cement...leaning against the wall. All I wanted to do is feel loved... and to work with him again...nothing was being forced...or cohersed...she walks...deep into the night ...going to the NY City Beach side... her eyes burn with tears....
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:29 am

Don went after Jamie. "Wait, Jamie, can u slow down? I didn't mean...that...what I said in there came out wrong." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:34 am

She turns...as the water hits the shores... I love you... and I don't want to lose you...and be alone again...I cannot bear it...she tears...crying some....I was not rushing you....I just miss being your partner as well as your lover..she cries! I don't like it when we fight...she wipes her tears...Im sensitive...but i do have a tough side...and I sometimes get carried away with it.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Don nodded in total agreement. "Yeah. I know u are a tough cop, I saw that the first day u walked into the Precinct. I think we just need to take this relationship slow. When the right time comes, the right day, I will ask u to marry me, but right now, since we just started seeing each other, I think we need to take a step back and take it one step at a time." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:28 am

She nods putting her gun back on and badge..tight to her hip... I understand... as she gets her coat... Im off to work on a scene....she looks at him. See you later. She goes as she feels his hand on her arm... she gets her keys to her car and looks... Yes..?
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:42 am

Jamie was constantly on Don's mind. He was hoping their confrontation didn't damage the love they had for each other. Every couple is entitled to have a setback and if that didn't happen, that didn't make them human. "Jamie, I'm sorry for everything. Look, I love u, I always will, there's no denying that. I just cannot contain my feelings for u." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 pm

She looks... Uh..I love you Don...I so love you... very much. you are my life.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Don smiled. "Where are u, Jamie? Maybe we can meet somewhere and just go out, I don't really care where, what I really care about is being with u. After all, I need to make it up to u for being such a jackass to u." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:45 pm

I am at the Mario's restaurant... ready to order the biggest plate of Spaghetti and meatballs and a glass of the best wine in town...
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:37 am

Don smiled. "U used to order that when we were together. I remember we used to sit at that same table by the water and I would take u around the Boardwalk and we'd have these random conversations about a specific crime scene. Jamie, would u stop me if I came to see u?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:53 pm

No...please do come and see me.... I so miss you Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 am

Don nodded and sighed. "We can't let this be awkward, Jamie. Ok, I'm leaving my apartment right now. Don't pay for your meal, I'll take care of that." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:59 am

She sits eating what is left of the meal. She looks out the window..and sees couples walking back and forth...and by the water....She lowers her head and she eats her fish...Sighs...Omg....I don't want to lose Donnie...I'm such a fool ..she has running through her head...She weeps a little wiping her eyes and drinks her glass of wine...and she looks at the stars coming out. She waits for Don to arrive in his Car. She eyes the water out there as boats go by and such. Sighs....I love you Don...really. She sits and waits for him to enter the restaurant in expectation....
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am

Don arrived at the restaurant as he promised Jamie. He didn't want to lose her either. He loved her no doubt. He just had to clear things up with her first. "You won't lose me Jamie. I don't want to lose you either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??
Page 1 of 1