911 Emergency City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One call changed this city forever...please see plot for more information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Love or ??
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 am by Detective Don Flack

» NYPD Holiday Christmas Party (Don/Jamie)
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» JAMIE LOVATO'S BIO
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am by Detective Jamie Lovato

» Laying Down The Law-Rules of the City
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 pm by Detective Don Flack

» Unrest || Don
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» False Accusations || Don
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Darkest Time Of His Life
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am by Detective Don Flack

» Detective Don Flack
Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Top posting users this week
No user

Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:58 pm

It is the beginning of the week. The sun is shining and the day is warm in the middle of the summer with just a touch of wind…Don and Jamie just had a very wicked angry fight…one of the worst it was…They loved each other but took a couple of weeks break from each other.  Jamie had been with the department for about two months now. She worked with some CSIS and they always confrontated her but she knew the rules……No fighting in the lab and no violence in the work place the same with the others…but this day Jamie had enough. She and a Lab Tech, Haylen Becall ….as Jamie Lovato is a very good scrapper. She does not like people or other CSIS digging into her work without signing for it or asking.  Danny hears some scuffling going on…The conversation is heated CSI/COP girls know how to fight. Haylen particular had it out for  Jamie since day one she got into the lab.
“YOU BITCH!” Jamie replies as she and Haylen start to fight… All Danny and Don can hear are CRACK! SMACK! Crash scuffle and bite and screaming …hair pulling …punching and Jamie flying across a lab table. She gets up and they leap again and the fight is on:::: OOOOO THIS IS ON! YOU ARE ON BITCH!!! BRING IT ON! The punching starts.  Grabbing of hair …for quite a bit of time…The fight is wicked…and these girls don’t care and are very prone to pain. They grab each other’s throats. Jamie: I HAVE HAD IT WITH U RATTING ON ME…BRINGING IN INTERFERANCE…and COMPROMISING MY EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!  Stella: GIRLS…damn Lovato is good. Oy…..  MAC!!!
Danny: OH CRAP! MAC! As Danny tries to get close to the girls. No go. The girls are genuine NYers. So they know how to fight. A flask goes Flying.  No excuse could be given for these two girls actions…. Don and Jamie were already  in cahoots. What will happen to them now???
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

Don tried to break up the fight between Jamie and Haylen. "Jamie, damn woman, get a hold of yourself will u? Goodness we have one little scuffle and this is what u do to get over it? Or in this case, not get over it? Come on, if Sythe finds out about this, he's gonna suspend u or assign u to the rubber gun squad. Now u wanna tell me what the hell this is all about?" he asked her.

Last edited by Detective Don Flack on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://911emergencycity.rpg-board.net/
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 am

Jamie Looks...as both girls try to talk all at the same time... She looks: I HAVE ...HAD IT...with her coming in here...nosin through my stuff!!!! going into my locker!! nosin in my things!!!! and not only that?????? Compromisin my cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the girls are eye to eye. Lovato doesn't play. I HAVE HAD IT BITCH! I never start a fight!!! BUT THIS??OOOOOOH THIS TAKES THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!! she is growling ready for round two...as SYTHE walks in.

Lovato is not backin off and neither is the other CSI.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

Don threw his hands up. "Ok what? Jamie, come outside with me, u, whoever u are, don't move, I'm gonna wanna talk to u after, and I'm pretty sure Mac would too." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:49 am

jamie: looks...IM SERIOUS!!!! as she is pulled out of the lab. SHE DOES IT ALLLL THE TIME! WHAT IS IT? Because I am the NEW GIRL???? GAH!! she sighs...WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:15 am

Don laid his hands on Jamie's shoulders. "Ok wait, and hear me out. That's Haylen Becall, she's a lab tech. She's new also, she just feels intimidated, but don't take it personal. Things'll settle down, I promise u." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:25 am

She looks...Well she just seems to walk in on my stuff..... I cannot take it all the time. Now if she came to me and pointed things out or asked me stuff that's one thing!! but nooooo she just walks right in and takes over....and messes up my evidence.....Sad this is what I mean! But noone listens! Hawkes was all: WELL she is better trained than u Jamie...etc and others ignore me....no wonder im so pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:31 am

Don nodded. "I'm sure Hawkes didn't mean it when he said that. Maybe we could train u more, u know, get more familiar with the job, go over the basics, the protocol, all that juicy stuff." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 am

She nods.... I do love you....she sighs...as she swallows.... wrong time to say it i guess... she sighs... a tear escapes
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:24 am

Don sighed. "I love u too, Jamie. I really do." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:28 am

She nods...I do ...very much..she smiles... wiping her tear some.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:31 am

Don wiped Jamie's tear. "Don't cry, Jamie. Please." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 am

She nods..Im an emotional sort ...Smile
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Don smiled at Jamie. "U don't ever have to worry about losing me ok? Because I will tell u right now, no matter how many scuffles we may have in our relationship, that will never stop me from loving u or leaving u. I love u." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:25 am

She looks: really? I am one tough little chick... she looks at him. Heck in Academy even the officers were pulling their hairs out.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:44 am

Don smirked. "And u are one hell of a cop, Jamie, and one hell of a girlfriend. Don't ever hesitate to ask for help if u need it, ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 pm

She nods...thank you Donnie. She sighs..she sits down. I do my best.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Don sat next to Jamie. "I do love u ok? Just because I may say things to u that I don't mean, doesn't mean I don't love u." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:55 pm

I know. I am just so scared of being alone for the rest of my life...she tears... I want to be loved by you...I am not saying we have to hop the first carriage and get married today or anything. But I miss you. Your hugs... us watching movies until dawn...the love we gave each other until sunrise...she bawls..... missing him so
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:51 am

Don held Jamie's hand. "I know, Jamie, trust me, I know what it feels like to be alone. When I lost Jess, I was a total mess. I stopped shaving, I showed up to work in sweats, and I looked like I hadn't combed my hair in ten years. I know how u feel. And part of this is my fault because I made u do things that I didn't think I was capable of doing. Like making u sleep all alone at night, and kicking u out of the apartment. I know we're not married yet, but if it isn't too late, I want u to have this ring. I will be a better man for u, I will. Whatever is on your mind, I don't want u to feel like u can't talk to me because u can. Trust me, ok? And u always have Stella to talk to about girl stuff or stuff u can't talk to me about. But I also want u to know that u can always talk to me about anything." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:50 am

She nods... I don't want to lose you ever...that would be the worst day of my life....
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:11 am

Don looked at Jamie. "U don't have to worry about that ever happening because it won't. I'm always gonna be around. U know that." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:20 am

She looks...and she sees his eyes. I do love you so much...she hugs him and a tear flows.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Second In Command
Second In Command
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:25 am

Don kissed Jamie and smiled. "I love u too, Jamie. I always have. Anyways, where are we with this current case?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Jamie Lovato
Don's Girl
Don's Girl
Detective Jamie Lovato

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:29 am

She She looks and says...Well we have two dead women...and a dead teenager...and also a elderly man that was hung...she walks in and she almost loses her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.   Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation : Don and Jamie and the Department.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next